Finally, it came the last part of the mural design of Freja's bedroom. Here you can see how I chose the flowers and build the floral composition, and here, using Photoshop, create a more harmonious design.
In the end I chose not to have the realistic image of the flowers, but rather an illustration of them. For that I opened the image in Adobe Illustrator and made a low-quality image copy to have the necessary strokes. Here I made a combination of flowers and leaves with the colors of the palette chosen for the bedroom.
With the complete pattern, I started moving the elements of the center that were not over the edges, so that there were better distributed empty spaces.
I chose some colored and one blank backgrounds, and I used Pathfinder to trim the elements out of the pattern. And finally, my design was ready. Now I just need to choose one of these 3 patterns to paint the wall.
I hope to start painting next week!