The Egg chair as the protagonist of these interiors

Surely you recognize The Egg ™ chair, and you’ve seen it in different design blogs, decoration magazines, design and art books, the house of a friend who loves good design and more, many more places. The Egg ™ chair is one of the recognized chairs and at the same time sculptural piece of the Danish architect and designer Arne Jacobsen.

The Egg chair as the protagonist of these interiors 01

Image credit: Bo Bedre Norge

Arne Jacobsen designed the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen and, as a complete architect, designed not only the architecture but also the furniture and even the restaurant’s cutlery. A worthy representative of design worldwide.

Watch in this video its production by Republic of Fritz Hansen:

If The Egg ™ chair is already impressive in the room where you place it and in its classic colors and materials, imagine it in different colors like this selection that I bring you today.

The Egg chair as the protagonist of these interiors 02

Image credit: decorpad

The Egg chair as the protagonist of these interiors 10

Image credit: Out There Interiors

Share the love:

7 Comments

• Marianne 2018-10-17 at 9:41 pm

I can’t possibly choose which colour I prefer. I was thinking the blue one but then the orange, red, blue and green are gorgeous too. Love them all.

• Jen @ Jenron Designs 2018-10-18 at 12:36 am

I am a big fan of the egg chair I love them. I have been thinking about getting a set for my living room since they swivel. I like to be able to look outside with ease.

• Marijke Doldersum 2018-10-18 at 8:48 am

What a great chair! And in all those fabulous colours. Have you sat in one and is it comfortable? I am sure it is but who knows. I am sure that the wooden red,blue and white chair designed by Dutch architect Rietveld is not too comfortable.

• Sharvina 2018-10-18 at 10:15 am

Lovely images of Egg chairs! They all look so cozy and adapted to modern-style home decor. I’d love to sit on one of these and read a book peacefully.

• Sydney 2018-10-18 at 3:18 pm

I’ve been obsessed with Egg chairs lately I totally want one

• Sofi 2018-10-18 at 4:31 pm

I love this post! Didn’t know what to expect but damn love that chair and the inspo as well

• Sarah 2018-10-18 at 11:45 pm

I love all the colors and how easy it would be to have in nearly any room! I have a space I’ve been looking to fill, actually, so I might have to consider this chair for that!